Submitted by Luda on Tue, 26/02/2008 - 17:16
Mogilev Region has invested BYR 11.6 billion in the Clean Water Program in 2007, Interfax learnt from the regional administration
Last year the region commissioned eight facilities related to water cleaning, supply and drainage system:
- a deironing station in Ryasno (Dribin District);
- a deironing station in Veremeyki (Cherikov District);
- a deironing station in Barkolabovo (Bykhov District);
- a deironing station in Klimovichi;
- a deironing station in Klichev;
- a water inlet;
- water piping in Buinichi;
- regulating reservoirs;
- sludge beds in Bobruisk.
If you have found a mistake in the text, please, select it and press Ctrl+Enter.