Mogilev Region's newspaper Mogilevskaya Pravda is going to celebrate the 90th anniversary on January 23.
According to editor-in-chief Alexander Torpachev, initially it was the newspaper of Mogilev Council of Workers and Soldier Deputies.
In February 1918 it was the paper of the Military Revolutionary Committee.
During the occupation of Mogilev Region by fascists the newspaper had the title Za Rodinu ("for Motherland"). On August 12, 1956 the paper received its present name.
According to Torpachev, the newspaper has always been made by highly qualified journalists and editors.