Submitted by Sasha on Thu, 06/07/2006 - 00:00
The Committee for labour, employment and social security with Mogilev Region Administration is a state management body to implement the state policy on labour resources, employment and social security in the territory of Mogilev Region.
Structurally and functionally, the committee is part of Mogilev Region Administration and the Ministry for Labour and Security of Belarus.
The committee has a diversified organizational framework, which includes:
- departments for labour, employment and social security in towns, district executive committees, city districts in Mogilev and Bobruisk.
- boarding houses for elderly people and physically challenged individuals;
- psychoneurological hospitals for elderly people and physically challenged individuals;
- territorial welfare centres
Major goals and priorities:
- implement the government’s policy on welfare and labour, facilitating employment and social partnership, pension security, demographic security;
- enforce labour and social security legislation and welfare monitoring;
- conduct public awareness campaigns pertaining to labour and social security issues
If you have found a mistake in the text, please, select it and press Ctrl+Enter.