The war of 1812 will soon celebrate its 200th anniversary. In November 1812 the land owned by the count Vorontsov was a site of Colonel Kutuzov’s headquarters. To immortalize this fact Krugloye Township will open a memorial plaque.
Krugloye District Local History Museum’s funds include 7,630 rarities. According to “Mogilevskie Vedomosti”, in 2011 the Museum got 68 exhibits.
The most exclusive rarities were presented by Denis Timoschenko – a pike dated by the 12th century, a cross of the 13-14th century, a jewelry fragment, a case shot and a rifled bullet of the 18th century.